Monday, April 21, 2014

World's Dawn comparison screenshots

The spring season of World's Dawn has been out for a little over a week, and it's currently sitting at 332 downloads. If you haven't given it a try yet, please do so and let me know what you think!

One big reason I'm so excited for people to get their hands on the season is because of how drastically the visuals have improved since the last playable demo. Everythingfrom the tileset to the character portraits to the user interface to the weather effectshas been completely overhauled to fit a more colorful and consistent theme.

Don't believe me?
Mouse over the old screenshots below to see how much cleaner the game looks today.





Quite a difference! Feel free to share your thoughts on the game's sleek new look.

1 comment:

  1. I REMEMBER THIS PROJECT! And that demo. I played it, what, 2 years ago or so? I was so in love with this game, and I thought that it wasn't active anymore... I've found this site (and the .com one) today, and I rejoiced.
    I can't play the demo right now (exam time here in the south hemisphere, for it's not Summer) but I'll as soon as I get my Winter holidays!
    Again, I'm really glad I found this project again, and I wish you the best of lucks! Thank you for making my day :)

    ReplyDelete